B-Polished

B-Polished

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just when u thought we had it bad


Alright I have mildew coming out of every crack in my body after all this rain. But in looking at this picture of Brisla barring the winter wonderland to get to her swing set I will take the rain any day. The 1/2 hour it spent squeezing her little butt into the outfit and half hour getting it off without ripping her wet skin off was a pain in the butt. And she was only out
there for 10 minutes.
Anyway s, who cares about the hundreds of dollars I have spent on the yard for grass, flowers, bulbs, and mulch. (don't tell my significant other) LOL My plants are dying,(or have washed away) my children are grumpy, my clients are canceling, and this Markley Mama is tired.
So if your listening, oh hire power in the sky, please give us warm sunny weather soon. Hope she is listening....If not Im investing my money in umbrellas and rain boots.

1 comment: