B-Polished

B-Polished

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake


We made it 2 years!! They say the first couple of years is the hardest. I believe it. Throw in an instant family, a new career path for my hubby, an economic down-slide in my business, changing houses (twice) and a baby on the way, I think we've concured and won whatever obstacle has fallen in our paths. Gabe and I are celebrating our lives, our trials and our commitment. We also wanted to thank all of our families for there support. Truly we believe we are blessed to be so lucky with our healthy children and unique family blend. It all works. Im looking forward to many more years of traditions, watching our children grow up in the house that Gabe grew up in, and making this house ours. I love this picture due to the fact i told Gabe i would feed him his cake nicely. Yeah right. He shouldve know better........

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you guys.....it has been quite the 2 years and we imagine many more dinners, sleepovers, and fun in the coming years....love you all!

    ReplyDelete