B-Polished

B-Polished

Monday, May 4, 2009

Everyone Does it!


Here I am people, off for the first time and on a misson. Well of course I have a mission. My husband has been after me for sometime to write a book about the unique adventures my life has endured. The paths are so unbilevible they have to be written down, so why not start here. And of course Im planning on throwing in a good nail remedy or new product info here and there. Like my latest purchase of "Minx" nails. I should be recieving it any day now. They are a go green company that supllies us with a new technology in nail wear. The product is suppose to last 2 weeks and not hurt the nail bed with any toxiens. I will keep u updated on my findings. Anxiously awaiting arrival. Imagine having a manicure last two weeks. Yikes, my gardeners would love me. I would love me. So clients get ready and come try it out.

1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting and I cannot wait to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete