B-Polished

B-Polished

Monday, November 23, 2009

Putting your best foot forward

Check out my new Chuck's. They're sparkly leopard print and I love them. The girls are fascinated by all the glitter. I love to be unique and not follow the pack or copy other people's fashion sense. We all have our own hang-ups, mine are shoes. At one point in my life I had well over 250 pair. I've scaled this number way down now that I have kids and don't have the room to store them. Shoes are my "feetish" because no matter how much weight you loose or gain they always stay the same. Unless you get pregneant. Then watch out you, tend to go up a half a size. Yikes. I had to give away a lot of shoes during this time in my life and went threw withdrawls. But im slowly adding to my collection once again. I will always be a shoe freak and I will always put my best foot forward.lol

1 comment:

  1. No shame here, I totally want to copy your shoes! I think these and your flowered Doc Martens are too cute!

    ReplyDelete